Terms of Sale/Bookings
The works are booked or sold subject to the following conditions:
- All prices are quoted exclusive of GST, packaging, insurance and courier charges which will be charged extra as per actual cost incurred.
- GST@12% is chargeable on all sales within India. No GST will be charged on exports if the goods are shipped outside India and payment is received in foreign exchange.
- Local delivery within Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon is free of cost.
- Art Alive gets the paintings professionally packed so that the artwork reaches its customer safely.
- Gallery tracks and monitors the shipment until it reaches the destination and delivered at the customer premises.
- All disputes are subject to the courts in Delhi.
Shipping Information For Light ShipmentsRolled or Framed paintings
We send the paintings through FedEx as we are registered with them and get discounted rates.The tracking code is informed to the customer after the shipment is handed over.
For Heavy Shipments
For heavy consignments like sculptures, we use air cargo or sea cargo modes. Through sea it takes 30 to 40 days transit time whereas in case of air cargo, it takes just seven days. Although we have door delivery arrangements through cargo mode, customers have the option of getting the paintings cleared through customs themselves. Estimated shipping costs along with insurance amount are informed to overseas customers at the time of booking of the order.
All international shipments are insured for any damage during transit at the cost of the buyer. Insurance amount is informed to all overseas customers at the time of booking of the order.
Please check your local custom regulations before ordering any shipments.
Returns & Refunds
Due to Indian custom rules, the paintings/sculptures are sold on no return basis.
The following are the different payment options available at Art Alive. Your order will be processed once full payment is received and credited to our account.
For Payments Within India
Payment through bank transfer to our bank details mentioned in the Invoice or can be sent through email.
Demand Draft/Cheque to be made in favour of: Art Alive payable at New Delhi The Demand Draft/Cheque should be mailed to the address below with complete details of your order:
S-221 Panchsheel Park
New Delhi 110017.
International Payments Bank Transfers
You can make the payment through Bank transfer. Please remember to send us the full details of the transfer through email after it is effected.
Please make the payment in the same currency as raised in the invoice
We accept all International credit cards like Visa, Master and American Express. The authorization is done via an online payment gateway. Once you show interest for any painting, you will be redirected to our sales team and they will help you with the entire process. Online Payments will be facilitated via a PayPal Link.